Prysmian Group Baltics developed a new product and brings it to the Baltic markets – we introduce XPK-HF C-Pro – 1 kV halogen-free flame-retardant power cable for fixed indoor and outdoor installations. The cable is suitable for building installations, residential construction, industrial installations, and data centres. The cable meets fire performance Cca-s1,d1a1 and is suitable for use in buildings with a high fire risk. In the event of fire, smoke generation is low and transparent which facilitates evacuation; smoke is also not harmful to electronic equipment.
Main features and advantages of XPK-HF C-Pro:
- multipurpose indoor and outdoor cable
- suitable for all building types in Estonia/Latvia/Lithuania
- good UV resistance
- minimum installation temperature -15°C
- maximum conductor temperature 90°C
- smooth surface for quick installation
- easy to strip
- safe to use with standard installation tools
- conductor resistance according to EN norms
- CPR class Cca-s1,d1,a1; DoP no. 1015210
XPK-HF C-Pro flyer can be downloaded HERE.
Detailed product sheet of XPK-HF C-Pro can be found in the web catalogue HERE.
Ask for more information: Andero Hännikainen, Sales Manager, [email protected].